Home office - the conditions have to be right
Working from home – sounds like heaven at first. But before you start as a self-employed person or as an employee try to work from home permanently, you have to create the necessary conditions at home. Not every apartment is suitable as a professional working place. A spacious apartment or a classic cottage in the countryside is ideal.
Click to see my video. If you click this link, you agree that you will be redirected to Instagram.
This is what you need for an optimally set up for a home office:
- Ergonomic office chair
- Desk (ideally height-adjustable so you can work while standing)
- Storage options such as roll containers or cupboards
- Sufficient lighting (daylight, desk lamp, overhead lighting)
- Computer with keyboard and mouse
- one or two screens of at least 22 inches
- a notebook stand or docking station (if using a laptop)
- possibly headset for conferences
------- and fresh flowers or plants. This ensures a good indoor climate and makes you happy